Tuesday, January 5, 2010

12/28/2009

Hola FAM,

Not much has happened hear either since we talked. I am starting something with my companion that I think will help us find more and eventually baptize more. Other than that not much has happened.

Wow I don’t know what to say about Fitz. To be honest I am a little shell shocked. He is definitely in my prayers. And that is what I want to focus my message on today.

Prayer is something that is very powerful; through prayer we align our will to the will of God. Through prayer marvelous things can happen. Through prayer Joseph Smith saw God and Jesus Christ, through prayer Jesus Christ suffered for all of our sins so that we can receive eternal life. Through prayer we can obtain the hope, peace, and love that we need in our lives. But prayer requires great work. >The reason being is because us, being human, have desires and wishes that are not the same as Gods and we must pray earnestly and willingly to learn of his will for us. Jesus Christ prayed all night to know who he should choose as his disciples. I have a great testimony of Prayer. Through prayer no matter what happens, we can obtain the Love and peace of mind that we desire. So my challenge to you all this week to pray a little stronger and with more faith, if you don’t pray, start. It’s simple. It’s a conversation with God. Anyways this week, pray with faith and pray for Fitz.

Love you all

Elder Fischer

-The Lord has commanded it and I must obey

No comments:

Post a Comment