Wednesday, December 9, 2009

12/07/09

Don’t have a lot of time seeing as how we had freaking changes today.

I am now here in Los Andes 1. It is about 2 hours outside of the city lol I am even further now. But its good the work here is suppose to be good so I am excited. I am not going to lie, it was really hard to leave Valle Grande. We went to go say goodbye to the Gonzolez family and I cried like a little girl. Also it was hard to leave Elder Marshall and our wonderful house. We got so so close.

Did I mention that we had a baptism this week to? I will try to send pics.

Anyways I really don’t have a lot of time for anything. I am going to have to send you guys my Christmas package next week so it will arrive late :( poocha

Love ya all and you are always in my prayers.

Elder Fischer

-"the Lord has commanded it and I must obey."

No comments:

Post a Comment