Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Week 8 and final message from MTC

Buenas Tardes,

Ok real quick just a few items of business. Ok so my Salt Lake City flight leaves at 300 pm and I fly to Dallas where I have a two hour layover. Then I fly straight to Chile. It last from 910 pm to 740 am! lol oh man. So as far as that care package goes, I trust you. Just make sure you throw in some starbursts!


This week has been pretty eventful. Yesterday I sealed a blessing for the first time ever. Also yesterday Elder Richard G. Hinckley spoke to us! He sounds and looks just like his dad. He was also very funny.

Also in my last day of basket yesterday I was on fire. I dunked once and I dominated Mr. "all star" lol yes I am still a little prideful lo ciento

Anyways they have us running around crazy trying to get us ready to leave - meetings here and there and then kind of packing all throughout the week.

One thing that was cool is that last week in the RC Elder Gates and I taught a native couple and the spirit was real strong especially during the atonement and they actually said they wanted to try to come the same time this week and get us again. ha ha it was great.

Spiritual thought: my thought this week is based on Nephi. He never fails to amaze me with his obedience diligence and faith. He never complained once against his God. He was tied up and beaten on more than one occasion; he was ridiculed for building a boat, persecuted for standing up for what’s right and continually rejected by his own flesh in blood. But still this amazing hombre de Dios (man of God) persevered in obedience and faithfulness. My advice this week is to think about what more you can do to help others and to serve your God. Be strictly obedient. Obedience is the first law of heaven. And as Nephi said in his last words: I must obey. For as I have learned, obedience is the secret to missionary work


I love you all and I love this work,
Chow Elder Fischer

No comments:

Post a Comment