Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Latest From Chile

Here is Weston’s message for this week – as you see – it is short and it explains why – but sounds like he is doing great!





O.k. so for some reason mylds mail is broken. Fortunately President May said that we can use our other email accounts for our first week but only to get names so I won’t write a lot. Just to my family. I didn’t want you guys to worry. But wow I wish I had more time so much has happened this week. My companion’s name is Elder Marshalll and President May has trusted us to open a new area. There are just two members there lol. We are out in el campo (the country) we have done a lot of work and have two baptism commitments. For there being practically no members here, this is a miracle. We don’t have a house yet so we are living 30 minutes away so that is kind of a pain to travel every day but we are making progress on a house. We are excited and looking forward to the work. Hopefully the stupid computer will work next week. chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment