Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hola from Chile 7/26/10

Familia,

Ok so I am just going to get right down to things because we are in charge of a zone activity and we are already running behind on schedule. This week has been crazy, for leaders we had an AP meeting because there are new Preach My Gospel teaching DVDs and we had to learn of how the mission is going to change and purify the way we do things. The mission is hitting a very low point right now and is struggling a lot. Being in charge of 26 missionaries in a time like this is fun...lol some try to go a little disobedient and some start arguing with companions and all sorts of problems. Anyways, we are working with all these things patiently and with trust in the Lord.

Mom I did get your packages about 2 weeks ago. And I do still need the clothes because it is still really really cold in the mornings and nights and heating doesn’t exist in Chile. Lol Anyways this week just talking with lots of families and people that just don’t really know what they have really made me start to think. Thanks so much for the way you raised me. I really realize now how truly privileged I am to have been raised and loved by probably the best parents ever. I hope I never take that for granted.

I had planned on sending you guys some photos this week but with the
activity we have less than any time. For our activity we are going
to all go play soccer at a rented field and have a barbeque. And we don’t have a lot of time to do it so we have to do it efficiently. Lol and so I am sorry that this letter is even shorter than others have been lately but when duty calls you must answer. Sounds like you all had a wonderful week. Pictures look great. Love you all and if you have questions just let me know and next week I’ll be all over it.

Elder Fischer

The Lord has commanded it and I must obey.

No comments:

Post a Comment