Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 14th & 21st

Week 3/14/2011

This week has been a good one. So we are pretty much tired out of our minds but I wouldn’t have it any other way ha ha. Something amazing about the conferences is that between the first and the last one I had learned and changed it so much that it was not even close to the same (I had to teach for an hour to all just by myself). It was a really neat experience. This week coming up we have changes...I think my companion is going...and then Monday we have to supervise the changes...and then Tuesday we have to pick up new missionaries...10 I don’t know how we are going to do that with two cars ha ha and then on Friday we have to train the new missionaries that just got here ha ha. I love my job lol.

Anyways, I’m not sure if I have told you guys yet but the office is changing location while I’m here and so starting now we need to send packages to the following address " Sucursal Correo Patronato, cassila 60. I have no idea what I want for my b-day you will have to give me a week to think about it.

Go heels! ha ha that a baby.
la verdad es que a veces cuando escribo pierdo ganas de escribir porque me pongo trunky y ahora mismo es uno de estos circunstancias.

ha ha I just ended up writing about half a page in Spanish and had to erase it all. ha ha I didn’t notice that I was doing it. What I said basically is that I have attached some of my favorite pics to this message from the island.

A thought. When we arrived at the isle the other week. we landed on top of a mountain and we had a runway that is super short. If you don’t land perfectly or take off perfectly you end up in the water. In these situations the pilots have to rely completely on the instruments that they have. If they do not follow the radars and everything it is very hard and they say almost impossible to land in time. Our life is the same. If we do not learn now how to properly use the sprit then we will fall off by just one degree and Satan will drag us down into the waters. It’s my prayer that we may all fine tune our ability to listen to the sprit by reading the scriptures everyday, praying, obeying the commandments, and partaking of the sacrament every week. Les amo mucho.

Elder Fischer

The Lord has commanded it and I must obey


Week 3/21/2011

Hola!

Ok so its been a wonderful week. My new companion is named Elder Molifua! He is from California but his dad is from Samoa. He is awesome. We both have the same style of work so naturally we are taking out the trash in our sector!!!!! We are actually planning 4 baptisms for this up coming week. This week was crazy, we first picked up the new Latinos Tuesday and trained them and their trainers and then Wednesday we did it all over again with the North Americans. Then yesterday we had phase 2 training for the new missionaries that got here last change. Also Thursday we had a coordination meeting with President May. It’s an honor to serve with him. So basically we are doing super legit!

Sounds like all is well there. Zack I still can’t believe you hardly even have to go to school ha ha. Keep knocking it out of the park in tennis. Allie you are prolly going to be a pro basket player. ha ha but seriously keep up the good work. Mom, you’re incredible, don't ever forget about that. Dad, keep setting a wonderful example!

So I keep trying to think about school but the truth is that I can’t even think about it for more than like 5 minutes without thinking about the work. I don’t know if it would be possible to just decide afterwards cause man I’m struggling ha ha. Seriously all I want to think about and all I do is the work of the Lord. Any other type of things to think about just doesn't really make me move ha ha. It’s just who I am now and I can’t ever imagine being anyone else. Getting lost in the work truly is an amazing thing. I have never felt the spirit and the love of God so strongly in my life and I will not ever let it go.

Yesterday we stopped to help some guys who were fixing up their yard and were digging a lot and everything and we offered to help and we work really hard for an hour and saved them I think about 2 days worth of work. It just felt so good. Especially to see their eyes light up afterwards when they heard about all we do and why we do it. We are going to teach them today. Hopefully all goes well.

Also this week we found three families to teach. Nothing better than teaching and baptizing families.

"There is no other work in all the world so fraught with happiness as this work. That happiness is peculiar. It comes of serving others. It is real. It is unique. It is wonderful." -President Hinckly I testify that is true.

Love you all and keep up the good work!!!!

Elder Fischer

The Lord has commanded it and I must obey

No comments:

Post a Comment