Thursday, March 31, 2011

03-26-2011

Family,

Due to the following circumstances your son sill not be writing to you today...na just kidding, ha ha could you imagine. Ok so we are going to have different day to write family next week but we are not sure when but I think it will be Monday the 4th.

So this week was a really good week. We have been focused and taking it to town in our sector and we are going to have a baptism tomorrow. Ha ha we are going to be blessed to have four different baptisms this week. Seriously blessing from the Lord. If you are willing to work and serve the Lord will give you opportunities to do it ha ha. Also we had training for the new missionaries that just got here. It was pretty sweet. Great spirit always. Presidente is going to come to our baptisms tomorrow. It is going to be amazing. Mom in my b-day package if you haven’t already assembled stuff I could use a tie or 2 and some more peanut butter...I’m addicted. But not too much stuff cause I truly don’t need anything I’m all good. But my companion is addicted to hot cheetos so if you sent him a little surprise he would die of gratitude ha ha.

Elder Molifua is prolly one of the best companions that I have had. Nice, Funny, Obedient, just wants to work hard. And he loves sports, it just doesn’t get any better than that. And his girlfriend is hott and I get back b4 him...yesssssssssssssssss ha ha jk...but seriously


Spiritual thought.
"there is not one less active member in the church that reads the Book of Mormon every day" that’s a saying we use a lot in the mission that I love. It’s true. You will not find one less active member in the world that is reading the Book of Mormon every day. So, if you don’t want your family, friends, associates to go inactive, make sure they read the Book of Mormon every day. No excuses. I remember when I would read the BOM at 12 or 1 at night, it wasn’t easy but I did it cause I felt and knew that I had to. I am so grateful for those times, it was in those times where the Lord could see and gain control over my heart, if we are to give control of our hearts over to the Lord, it starts with the basics, read EVERY day and pray EVERY day and ALWAYS go to church. Love you tons

Elder Fischer

The Lord has commanded it and I must obey


also:

So first imagine you can see a man trying to go up the automatic escalators that go down. We have all done it in our lives ha ha. But there is an interesting principle that we can learn. As a man starts to go up the escalators he must constantly be moving his legs and putting an effort to get to the top. But what happens if he stops to rest for a second? Does he stay were he is? No. Instead of staying where he is he starts to go down. He loses progress and the journey becomes longer and harder. If we in this life are not always looking for ways to progress more in the gospel, serve, learn something from the BOM, love more, visiting teaching, tithing, fast offering, whatever it may be - if we are not constantly progressing then we are constantly loosing our testimonies. We are either taking a step towards God or towards Satan, there is no gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment